Our hair needs vitamins and minerals as they are essential for hair health. A head full of soft and beautiful hair is a reflection of good health. Achieving a healthy head of hair is all about putting in the right nutrition through diet and topical products. Different products have emerged to promote hair health and growth with natural oils being one of the most popular ways to enhance hair health. Applying vitamin e oil to hair is a good place to start nourishing hair by reaping the benefits of vitamin E oil for hair.
Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant that helps in repairing damaged tissues. It is usually found in capsules and can be easily used and ingested. When applied to the scalp, it can reduce irritation and inflammation in the scalp. It can also repair damaged follicles and strengthen hair. It can stimulate hair growth as it deeply conditions the hair from the root to tip, making hair shinier and healthier, and prevents graying of the hair and split ends.
Applying Vitamin E oil to hair is easy. Simply get the best natural vitamin E oil, one without synthetic fillers and additives, and massage into your scalp. Follow the below tips to make the most of the treatment.
- • It is best that you wet your hair and wash it using a mild shampoo. The benefits of vitamin E oil are better absorbed through a clean scalp.
- • Use carrier oils of your choice, vitamin E works best with oils since they can help in distributing the nourishing benefits to the scalp. Jojoba oil, coconut oil, and grape seed oil are all hair-loving oils that pair well with vitamin E.
- • When applying vitamin E oil, make a circular massaging motion for better blood circulation. Blood circulation is also a good way to ensure that oxygen is properly distributed to our scalp while massaging in nutrients.
- • Cover your hair with a washcloth and leave the mixture in for at least 20 minutes. Leaving it over for an hour can increase the effectiveness of the vitamin as it repairs your hair and scalp from within.
- • Rinse your hair thoroughly.