terms & conditions
- • Customers may qualify for Healthy Options Green Membership with a minimum net single-receipt purchase of Php 3,000 at any Healthy Options store.
- • Green Members who accumulate at least 1,500 points within a ninety (90) day period shall automatically be upgraded to Gold Membership status.
- • Members shall provide relevant and accurate personal data upon enrollment, including their name, birthday, email address, and mobile number.
- • Members must be at least 18 years of age, and membership shall be open to individual customers only. Corporations, associations, or other entities shall not be eligible for the membership.
- • Members must download the Healthy Options mobile app on their smartphone to access their membership account and digital membership card in QR code.
- • The activated digital membership card contained within the Mobile App must be presented during purchase to earn points and enjoy member benefits and privileges. Screenshots of the digital card will NOT be accepted. Healthy Options strictly observes the NO DIGITAL CARD, NO POINTS policy. Points may not be earned retroactively.
- • Membership is non-transferable. Membership benefits may not be used other than the person whose name appears on the membership account. Healthy Options reserves the right to request for Proof of Identification upon use.
- • Members shall earn 1 point for every Php 10 spent on regular merchandise at any Healthy Options store.
- • Points shall be earned based on cash, credit or debit card transactions only. Purchases paid using promotional gift certificates or rebate vouchers shall not be eligible to earn points.
- • Points may not be transferable nor convertible to cash.
- • If a Member is given a refund or other financial adjustment on any transaction, member points awarded on the transaction shall be adjusted accordingly.
- • Points earned as Green card member are valid within a period of ninety (90) days while points earned as Gold card member are valid within a period of one (1) membership year.
- • Points balances may be viewed via the Healthy Options mobile app.
- • Green Members shall be entitled to a Php 50 rebate for every Php 1,000 net single-receipt purchase.
- • Gold Members shall be entitled to a Php 250 rebate for every Php 5,000 net single-receipt purchase.
- • Rebates shall be earned only from cash, credit card, and debit card purchases of regular merchandise except for farm produce, specialty products, gift cards, and e-tickets. Purchases paid using promotional gift certificates or rebate vouchers are not eligible to earn rebates.
- • Rebate vouchers may not be transferable nor convertible to cash.
- • Rebate Vouchers cannot be used to purchase e-Gift Cards or physical Gift Cards.
- • Rebate vouchers shall be issued immediately after the transaction has been completed, and may only be used or redeemed the following day.
- • Rebate vouchers shall be valid within three (3) months from date of issuance. The validity date shall be indicated on the voucher. Rebate Amount, Validity Period, and Reference Number must be clearly printed on the rebate voucher. Unreadable, dilapidated, or tampered vouchers shall not be valid for redemption.
- • Rebate vouchers shall not be issued in conjunction with the Birthday Discount Privilege or any other promotions.
- • Rebate vouchers are good as cash and may not be replaced when lost or damaged.
- • Gold Members shall be entitled to an exclusive 10% discount on cash, credit or debit card purchases of regular merchandise except for farm produce items, specialty products, gift cards, and e-tickets. Discounts may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- • Gold Members shall also be entitled to a “Birthday Discount Privilege”, or an additional 10% discount on a one-time purchase during their birthday month. This privilege is open only to members of at least one (1) year who have accumulated 2,500 points or more within six (6) months preceding their birthday month. If not claimed within the birthday month, the privilege shall be forfeited. No other promotion may apply when availing of the Birthday discount privilege.
- • Members may periodically receive exclusive promotional offers, complimentary gifts, and special invitations to members-only events. Such offers and gifts shall expire as indicated and will not be honored after the expiration date. For members-only events, tickets may be limited and must be availed on a first come, first served basis.
- • All Member benefits and privileges shall take effect one (1) day after the Member’s qualification.
- • Membership benefits and other government mandated privileges are not applicable to purchases covered under “Senior Citizens Act” RA 9994 and “Expanding Benefits of Persons with Disability” RA 10754 which grants discounts and/or VAT exemptions on the identified items. Said purchases will therefore be treated separately as non-member transactions.
- • The Healthy Options Green Card Membership remains valid given that there is purchase activity within two (2) consecutive years. Healthy Options reserves the right to cancel the membership of any Green Card Member that has been inactive or has earned no points for two (2) consecutive years.
- • The Healthy Options Gold Membership shall be valid for a period of one (1) year. Accumulated points shall be valid within this period and qualifying points must be achieved each year to maintain or renew the Membership. Upon completion of a membership year, points shall be automatically reset to zero and a new membership year begins. Members must accumulate at least 3,000 points within the membership year to maintain Gold status. Members who fail to accumulate 3,000 points within one (1) year shall automatically be reverted to Green Membership status.
- • Members shall keep their personal information up-to-date. Any changes may be done via the Healthy Options mobile app.
- • For security reasons, the member’s name, birthday, and photo may only be updated once upon registration on the Healthy Options mobile app. For updates or changes, the member must send a formal request to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a valid Government ID. Supporting documents may be requested, as applicable.
- • Healthy Options shall not be responsible for any loss of benefits and privileges resulting from inaccurate or outdated member details.
- • Membership may be cancelled or fully withdrawn by notifying Healthy Options through e-mail at email@example.com.
- • Member information shall be shared when it is required by law, or when such sharing is necessary to protect the rights and ensure the security of members and Healthy Options.
- • Member information may be disclosed when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process, or if Healthy Options has a belief in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (1) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities, or to assist government enforcement agencies; (2) enforce our agreements with you; (3) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; or, (4) protect the security or integrity of Healthy Options.
- • Healthy Options shall attempt to notify members about legal demands for their member information, including personal data, when deemed appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order, or when the request is for an emergency.
- • Healthy Options may dispute legal demands when the same is deemed excessive, vague, or unauthorized.
- • Enrolment to the Healthy Options Membership Program shall constitute acceptance of all the Terms & Conditions herein stipulated.
- • Healthy Options shall reserve the right to terminate or suspend benefits of any member at its sole discretion, or revoke membership for any breach or violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- • Healthy Options shall reserve the right to amend or terminate this Membership Program, its Terms and Conditions, or any portion of the program at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- • Members of Healthy Options shall agree to have his or her information continually collected until the same is no longer an active member of Healthy Options.
- • Any changes or modifications to the Terms & Conditions shall be effective immediately upon posting to the website and mobile app.
For any questions about membership terms and conditions, we may be contacted through the following means:
Address: 2nd floor, Topy’s Place Building 4, #3 Economia Street corner Calle Industria Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City, 1110, PHILIPPINES
Mobile: (+63) 917 809 8479
For any questions concerning the member’s privacy rights, we may be contacted through the following means:
Designation: Data Protection Officer
Dedicated Phone: 8637-8888
Fax: (632) 637-1111