Thawing Procedure- For best results, leave in the original plastic packaging then thaw in the refrigerator for 3-6 hours.
- For quicker thawing, leave in the original plastic packaging then submerge in a pan of cold water until thawed.
- Once thawed, do not refreeze.
- Fill a pot 3/4 full with water. Bring water to a boil and add salt.
- Remove thawed lobster from plastic packaging and add to the pot.
- Boil for 2 1⁄2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the lobsters from the boiling water. Test them for doneness by sticking a skewer into the tail—the meat will be tender once it's finished cooking, and the skewer will be easy to insert.
- Create pepper butter by melting unsalted butter in a saucepan on low heat.
- Once butter has melted, stir in lemon juice, black pepper and parsley. Add salt to taste.
- De-shell the lobster and pour over the pepper butter.