- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Pat dry salmon. Season with salt, pepper, paprika
- Line baking dish with aluminum foil then brush it with olive oil. Add salmon then top it with onions.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, lemon juice, mustard, and garlic. Mix well.
- Spread the cheese mixture evenly on the salmon
- Bake for 15 to 17mins. Then change oven setting to grill and cook for another 3 to 5 mins or until cheese turns golden.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with veggies.
Recipe created by Issa Romero (Instagram @mommy.issa325)