For the chicken tenders:
For the tartare sauce:
- Cut chicken breast into 1 inch strips. Season and marinate with lemon juice and olive oil for at least 1 hour.
- Dredge chicken in flour seasoned with cumin, then dip in beaten eggs, then roll in the bread crumbs.
- Deep dry breaded chicken in canola oil heated to 160 °C/320 °F until golden brown.
- For the tartare sauce, combine organic mayonnaise, hard boiled eggs, parsley and paprika together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken with lemon wedges and tartare sauce on the side.