- Rinse your buckwheat groats and transfer it a medium pot, add water and salt and cook for 15 minutes until soft and the water has evaporated.
- Remove from heat and cover the pot. Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- While waiting, slice the onions and mushrooms. Cook in a large frying pan over high to medium heat. Once hot, add butter, onions and a pinch of salt.
- Fry slowly, stirring to keep from burning. Once onions are wilted, add mushrooms and parsley. Sauté for 5 minutes, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the buckwheat in cook for 2 minutes.
- In a separate frying pan, fry the eggs and top each serving.